Here is how to connect your PrestaShop to UserEngage
- Download our PrestaShop plugin
- Go to your PrestaShop dashboard and in module tabs click on “Add new module”
- Click on “Browse” and select the plugin your have just downloaded
- Go to SFTP, FTP or use file manager provided by your hosting provider (if any)
- Unzip the
master.zipfile and upload the
userengage/directory to your
- Go to your list of modules and click on “Install” button.
- Go to Modules-> Modules. Find UserEngage and click on “Configure” next to it. Submit your API key (link below). and click on the “Save” button.
Attributes we're capturing
|first_name||First name of your customer|
|last_name||Last name of your customer|
|Email of your customer|
|gender||Gender of your customer|
|birthday||Date of birth of your customer|
Events sent inside of PrestaShop
First event we're firing, is when customer is registering to your online store - afterwards you'll see event called
UserRegister in your UserEngage dashboard, it will include all the attributes we've mentioned above.
Second event is when customer is checking out an order. We're firing
NewOrder event with orderId, payment and price
Correct installation of UserEngage module would look like this:
/path/to/your/presta_shop/modules/userengage/ ├── assets │ ├── ajaxcart-override.js │ └── user-register.js ├── config_pl.xml ├── config.xml ├── logo.png ├── userengage.php └── views ├── neworder.tpl ├── userengage.tpl └── userregister.tpl
Your API key can be found here: