At UserEngage, we’re constantly building new and exciting features that expand the possibilities. And we're looking for someone who shares our passion for building visual tools!
The best candidates possess the skill and personality to drive our product's most important initiatives. From working on our main design tool to our new products, you'll have many opportunities to have an enormous impact at our small company. If you love designing great products and want to leave your mark on the future of web design, then you’d be a great fit on our team!
You’ll take part in every step of the design process: researching the best possible solutions, creating user flows, creating interactive prototypes, designing high-fidelity UIs, and creating custom icons and graphics. Knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits. We also offer equity in the company and awesome perks.
- Communicate with engineering team
- Do research to understand user pain points and core use cases
- Help make high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Deliver detailed product specs to minimize surpisies during development
- Design high-fidelity interfaces that cover every use case, including error states and edge cases
It would be a bonus if:
- A candidate is flexible, doesn't take anything for granted doesn't need a boss to get the work done.
- A candidate has a proven track-record of delivering high quality work and showing a high level of responsibility.
- A candidate has experience working in technical support roles.
- A candidate has experience in codifying and maintaining customer support processes.
Working with us
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity and flexibility in our work culture.
- We're flexible on where and when you work. We care about what you get done and that's how we'll measure you - it is not about the time you spend sitting in the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity package.
- We try hard to create a happy and healthy workplace for ourselves. To accomplish this, we have: a clearly-structured personal review and development program; daily team chit-chats, breaks whenever you want; a fund for spending on personal happiness; generous health benefits, generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy, and lots of other perks.
- 5+ years of UI design and interactive work
- Experience in designing awesome web applications
- MUST HAVE: An obsessive eye for details
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently do your job without close supervision
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.