Come lead engineering and design teams to build the best user engaging tool of the future. As a Product Manager you are responsible for building, designing, and implementing product features across our entire platform. Research our multitude of customer personas and get a deep understanding of what they want to see in UserEngage - but more importantly, what they will be pleasantly surprised by.
- Brainstorm and realize the future of web design and publishing.
- Work directly with the CPO and CTO on the quarterly product roadmap.
- Run customer studies and drive features to completion
It would be a bonus if:
- A candidate is flexible, doesn't take anything for granted doesn't need a boss to get the work done.
- A candidate has a proven track-record of delivering high quality work and showing a high level of responsibility.
- A candidate has experience working in technical support roles.
- A candidate has experience in codifying and maintaining customer support processes.
Working with us
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity and flexibility in our work culture.
- We're flexible on where and when you work. We care about what you get done and that's how we'll measure you - it is not about the time you spend sitting in the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity package.
- We try hard to create a happy and healthy workplace for ourselves. To accomplish this, we have: a clearly-structured personal review and development program; daily team chit-chats, breaks whenever you want; a fund for spending on personal happiness; generous health benefits, generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy, and lots of other perks.
- +3 years of experience designing and building web products
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with web design and development a plus