The big picture:
Every website visitor is unique.
Companies communicate with every visitor in the same way.
That has to change.
If all internet companies in the world could:
- know their visitors' intentions
- plan different interaction depending on te visitor's behaviour
- be able to approach visitors in an elegant, timely and convenient way
That would be the beginning of a truly personal internet business.
One-size-fits-all communication concept lowers user engagement. As much as 72% of consumers are frustrated with generic marketing. Businesses are aware of this but lack data and time to approach them in a personalised way.
- Enterprise class marketing automation software
- Lack agility
- Months to deploy
- Weeks to learn
- Interface straight from the 00's
The bottom line: Those systems are tailor made and efficient but that comes at a cost. They are hard to learn and difficult to change.
- Live chat apps, mailing platforms
- Lack data for personalized communication
- Aren't omnichannel
- Impossible or complicated to setup sophisticated automatic communication
Bottom line: Those systems are quick to setup but cannot deliver impressing results due to lack of synergy between data, multiple communication channels and planning.
UserEngage is a marketing automation software that was created with one metric in mind: Revenue Growth / Time required for setup
It has 3 components:
- Data gathering:
- UserEngage tracks every click and pageview on your website
- Finds all social media profile of your users
- Gets location, language, OS and more from their web browser
Bottom line: UserEngage provides a 360° overview of each visitor.
- Communication planning:
Building complex communication flows takes place in a simple drag&drop editor which operates with logical building blocks.
Bottom Line: This editor lets anyone create entirely automatic yet personalised communication in minutes.
- Communication channels
- Live chat
- Email campaigns
Bottom line: You can automatically approach your visitors in the perfect moment, with a message tailored to their interests and needs.
- 5 min integration plugins for 21 most popular web platforms including Wordpress, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Presta Shop, Open Cart
- Integrations with Zapier, Slack, FullContact and Twilio
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
UserEngage is an app that you install on your website and access via browser in order to:
- Collect information about your users
- Automate your communication based on what you know about your users
- live chat widget for your website
- forms, modals and pop-ups editor
- emails creation and sending platform
- In 2014, our team worked on a huge open-source project called CivilHub. Despite positive feedback, our users quickly lost interest in the website.
- We’ve built an app that collects all the possible data about users and engages them personally via live chat based on their behaviour to figure out what was going on
- It quickly gained traction as more and more people asked us to share the tool.
- 8 months down the development road, the tool was made public.
Bottom line: We made the tool to solve problems that we also experienced. We perfectly understand our users and their needs. The app was made public because of huge enthusiasm of the community.
Intercom, Mailchimp - live chat, email campaign manager, data aggregator
Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot - full marketing automation software
Livechat - well… live chat
Why is this better
- Automation process is quick and dead simple
- UserEngage gathers more useful data
- Setup takes few hours
- It is more affordable (40% cheaper than the closest competitors)
- By combining user analytics
UserEngage works in a Saas model with monthly subscription starting at $59 / month. The price of the plan is calculated based on the amount of website’s visitors.
The market we are addressing
The global marketing automation market has generated the revenue of $ 3.86 Billion in 2016 and is anticipated to reach up to $ 6.58 Billion by 2022.
UserEngage is 100% self-funded, which means more independence (don’t answer to anyone), understanding the value of every penny and also creating a leverage for future fundraising
Grzegorz Warzecha - CEO and Founder
IT sector veteran and serial entrepreneur. Built a large IT training company from ground up and created global open-source Civilhub initiative. With years of experience as manager and programmist has both leadership skills, IT understanding and visionary approach.